I helped take the Scouts on this hike. We did a little over 6 miles. The Sal Hollow trail to the Turnhole Bend trail to the Good Luck Church Springs Trail.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Mammoth Cave hike - Fall 2008
One of our favorite activities is hiking in Mammoth Cave National Park - particularly when it's Fall and the leaves are changing. Due to really dry weather, the annual change of colors in the leaves has been less spectacular this year. Still - very pretty
I helped take the Scouts on this hike. We did a little over 6 miles. The Sal Hollow trail to the Turnhole Bend trail to the Good Luck Church Springs Trail.
Here's the whole group - not the most flattering picture
Caves like this one are very common. This is a tiny cave - no idea how far in it goes.










I helped take the Scouts on this hike. We did a little over 6 miles. The Sal Hollow trail to the Turnhole Bend trail to the Good Luck Church Springs Trail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment