Here is a collection of what it looked like Before. Note the thistles (they'll grow back unfortunately). Also the piles of rocks.
After the rocks were moved, we were ready to fill in with dirt. Two fresh piles of dirt had been delivered and donated by the New Salem Baptist church (though Levi wasn't involved with getting the dirt).
After the dirt was in place and the weeds knocked down, we were ready to call it a day. Over 30 of us worked for 3+ hours to get it done.
Here's the end result picture. Quite a bit of work. Good leadership by Levi to get so many people there and get so much done.
1 comment:
WOW! Levi, you are an Eagle Scout? I am so amazed at how time flys. I remember when your dad was in scouting. Clark and Toma and I used to call him "Sam the Eagle" (from the muppets) You are so lucky to have such supportive parents.
Cheers,
Heather Seable Cullen
Post a Comment