Three weeks have passed since I bought the shelves at the auction - quite a bit of work, but it's nearly complete now. As we would say in Kentucky "all we lack is finishin"
Here is large overview:


A view of just the shelves.

Another large view.


Now - for the fun part... All this stuff needs to be organized and put in those shelves and cabinets.




Here are the shelves that are left over. I'm going to give them away.

Total Cost:
Shelves and cabinets $10
Screws $6
Glue for base board $7
Donuts for helpers $6
= $29
I'll probably put some molding up along the wall but it won't cost much either.
2 comments:
Wow! Wish we had a room that big to have shelves in like that. You did a grea job and it's fun to see your progress through the blog!
:)
Opps I was still logged in on a BYU-I account. That post was from me!
you sister! Rebecca
Post a Comment